I Now Offer Private and Group Pyrography Lessons.
Private and group pyrography lessons are a great way to learn this unusual craft. If you have never tried burning art onto wood or leather, you are in for a real treat! All kinds of images, letters, and designs can be burned. Once you get started, your imagination will run wild with all the possibilities!
With more than 20 years experience working with this art-form, I would be thrilled to teach you in either a private or group setting.
See the chart below for details and pricing about lessons.
One Person – Private Instruction
$60.00/hour beginner-level teaching
- Your choice of photo or graphic
- Selection of wooden items to burn on*
- All necessary tools and materials; transfer paper, burning tool
$75.00/hour advanced-level instruction
- Everything in the One Person-Private Lesson, Plus…
- Detailed Burn-Tool Shading Instruction
- Spot/Full-Color Instruction
- Lettering & Block Burning Instruction
- Edge Finishing Options
- Lacquer & Varnish
- Adding Hanging Hardware
Group/Party Pyrography Lessons
$45.00/person beginner-level instruction in a group setting
(2-hours, 5-person minimum)
- Host choice of art to be burned
- 1 Wooden Plaque Per Guest
- Use of 1 Burning Tool Per Guest
- Printed Art
- Transfer Paper
- Transfer Tool
- Project-Specific Colored Pencils
- Pyrography Instruction
- *Limited to the Forest Grove/Cornelius/Hillsboro/Beaverton, Oregon area.